10 Oct 2019 - 11 Oct 2019
We are delighted to announce the 3rd Africa Oil & Gas Local Content Sustainability Summit (ALCSS), taking place on 10 – 11 October 2019 at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra, Ghana.
ALCSS brings together decision-makers and relevant stakeholders with the key objective of promoting increased local participation in the supply chain of the oil and gas industry in order to achieve technology transfer, capacity building and economic development.
The event is hosted by the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC).
Confirmed speakers include:
• Hon. John-Peter Amewu, Minister of Energy, Republic of Ghana
• Mahaman Laouan Gaya, Secretary-General, APPO
• Dr. K.K. Sarpong, CEO, GNPC
• Egbert Faibille Jnr., CEO, Petroleum Commission, Ghana
• Dr. Kwame Amoah Baah-Nuakoh, General Manager, Sustainability, GNPC
• Dr. Lahra Liberti, Natural Resources for Development, OECD
• Ms. Yanchun Zhang, Chief, Commodity Policy Implementation, UNCTAD
• Kwaku Boateng, Director, Local Content, Petroleum Commission, Ghana
• Aphrodite Oddet, Head of Communication, SNPC, Congo
• Karl Ngakakala, Head of Downstream, SNPC, Congo
• Benjamin Kwame Asante, Director, Petroleum Upstream, Ministry of Energy, Ghana
• Jessica Kyeyune, National Content Specialist, Uganda National Oil Company
• Nillian Mulemi, CEO Petroleum Training & Education Fund, NAMCOR, Namibia
• Emmanuel Y. Amangala, Manager, NIPEX, Nigeria
• Victoria Nalule, Executive Director, AEMI
• Nuertey Adzeman, Executive Director, Ghana Oil & Gas Service Providers Association
• Tunde Adelana, Director, Monitoring and Evaluation, NCDMB, Nigeria
• Luiz Henrique De Oliveira Bispo, Manager, Local Content, ANP, Brazil
• Jide Jadesimi, Executive Director, LADOL
• Kwabena Aforo-Addo, CEO, Connexus Energy, Ghana
• Paul Eardley Taylor, Head Oil & Gas, Southern Africa, Standard Bank
• Florent Bioka, Directeur Général, Société Forages Petroliers (SFP)
• Clarence Nartey, Country Manager, Invest In Africa
• Senior Representative, SONANGOL, Angola
For more information and to register, please visit the event website here.