Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the West African Health (WAH) Conference and Exhibition which will be held on the 5 – 7 September, in Nigeria. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
West African Health (WAH) Conference and Exhibition offers exhibitors an opportunity to network and widen their coverage, raise customer awareness, launch new products and services, penetrate new markets and establish their presence in the ever-expanding West African healthcare industry.
The Exhibition showcases the latest technology, medical equipment and machines as well as allied products and services. Some of our Exhibitors’ profiles include:
- Medical Equipment and Instruments
- Dental Equipment and Instruments
- Hospital Supplies and Furniture
- Medical Software and Publications
- Radiology/Imaging Equipment
- Medical Service Providers and Healthcare Facility Managers
WAH creates an opportunity for investors to have a first-hand experience of the region’s health sector and a chance to meet prospective counterparts and business partners.
With Delegates from eleven West African Countries as well as France, Germany, UK, China, USA and India in attendance, running concurrently are conferences and workshops with topics related to healthcare delivery and service provision in West Africa, in 2011 over 50 renowned national and international speakers made presentations at the WAH Continuing Medical Education (CME) Series. Scope of WAH CME Series 2012 includes:
- e-Health Workshop
- Health Insurance forum
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Quality Management Workshop
Benefits of Participation:
- Showcasing latest products and services
- Innovative product launch
- Networking opportunities
- Joint venture partnership
- One-to-one business meeting
- Locate new agents and dealers
Please visit www.westafricanhealth.org/wah2012-lagos-nigeria for more information.