15 Sep 2015 - 16 Sep 2015
After a very successful first edition in 2014, it is our pleasure to announce to you that we are holding in Casablanca a second edition of the CEED Annual Conference on September 15th, 16th.
The CEED annual conference is a major networking event that brings together the members of CEED Morocco. It aims at building collaboration relationships , facilitating BtoB meetings and introducing our entrepreneurs to new markets.
In October 2014, CEED Morocco had the honor to host more than 400 high profiles entrepreneurs, potential investors and head executives from more than 10 countries, such as Jeff Hoffman, founder and manager of several breakthrough companies and Barack Obama councilor and Victor Hwang, CEO and Co-founder of T2 Venture Creation, a Silicon Valley Firm.30 speakers, 2 keynote speakers, 4 panels, 3 pitching sessions, 6 networking activities, and 318 BtoB meetings have been recorded have been held last year.The event led to 50 press releases in different medias including an article in Forbes magazine.
This year more than 500 participants are expected to network and share experience around the theme: « SMEs, Let’s Grow Together ! ». 5 keynote speaches, 20 workshops, 2 pannels and a pitching session in front of moroccan and international investors.
Moreover, mentoring sessions and B2B connections will be planned all over the 2 days conference. Please find a detailed agenda in the following our website.
Participation to the conference is free of charge to all entrepreneurs, so please don’t hesitate to share this invitation with all entrepreneurs in your network, and encourage them to register at this link.
The CEED Annual Conference 2015 will take place in Casablanca, Morocco, at La Table de la Bavaroise, Bouskoura Golf City.
At CEED Global Annual conference you will:
- Join CEED entrepreneurs from all over the world and identify opportunities to develop your business worldwide
- Network with Moroccan entrepreneurs from all sectors to grow your business in Morocco
- Seize business opportunities in Morocco, Africa and the USA
- Meet our prominent international speakers, international investors, and international mentors
- Learn about the newest trends in business management from very successful Moroccan and international entrepreneur