01 Dec 2013
Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Saudi Water and Power Forum (SWPF) which will be held on 1-3 December, in Saudi Arabia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
SAUDI WATER AND POWER FORUM (SWPF)
1-3 DECEMBER 2013, JEDDAH HILTON, SAUDI ARABIA
Saudi Water and Power Forum (SWPF), the gateway to Saudi’s water and power industry, will this year be celebrating its ninth edition.
The forum and the exhibition, taking place 1-3 December at the Jeddah Hilton, will:
- Discuss the route to developing a sustainable energy sector in the kingdom
- Showcase innovative technologies which can be adopted to enhance the current array of projects coming online
- Facilitate partnerships between government and industry
“SWPF will take a fresh look at the opportunities for participation and will focus on how we can work together to meet growing demand for more efficient use and sustainable water and power.”
H.E. Abdullah bin Abdul Rahman Al Hussein, Minister of Water & Electricity
Enquire Now – don’t miss this must-attend Saudi water and power event.
HEAR FROM THE DECISION MAKERS
SWPF distinguished speakers include:
- H.E. Abdullah Al Hussayen, Minister, Ministry of Water & Electricity
- H.E. Dr Saleh Alawaji, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Saudi Electricity Company & Deputy Minister for Electricity, Ministry of Water & Electricity
- H.E. Dr Abdullah Al-Shehri, Governor, Electricity & Co-Generation Regulatory Authority
- H.E. Dr Mohammed Al-Saud, Deputy Minister for Water, Ministry of Water & Electricity
- Dr Michael Seuss, CEO, Siemens Energy Sector
- Loay Bin Ahmad Bin Sa’adAl-Musallam, CEO, National Water Company
SWPF BROCHURE DOWNLOAD
Download our latest brochure now for updates on 2013 speakers, programme, event demographics, exhibitors and much more. Find out about the venue and location benefits along with the complimentary site visit to KAUST. Download now!