17 Nov 2021 - 18 Nov 2021
It’s no secret that businesses across the globe are in the midst of a technological overhaul, with data analytics and AI being implemented in almost every sector – from hospitality, retail and tourism to healthcare, government and banking.
Following the success of the long running Smart Data Summit, SDS+ will further delve into the fast moving realm of big data, AI and digital transformation and shine a light onto the technologies that are revolutionising businesses. The Summit will involve expert-led presentations, panel discussions and fireside chats whilst providing attendees with the opportunity to network with some of the most influential players in the industry.
To be held on the 17th and 18th of November at Le Méridien Dubai Conference Centre, the Smart Data Summit PLUS will also introduce the SDS+ Awards, an exciting new initiative that aims to celebrate the achievements of companies who have truly embraced digitization and made analytics and AI work to their advantage.
Topics covered include:
- Data Stewardship for data integrity
- Add value to your data with DaaS
- Developing the right Business Intelligence strategy
- Boosting ROI with data analytics
- The importance of analytics in the path to post-COVID ‘normality’
- Data as a tool in streamlining the Critical User Journey
- Unpacking the risks of increased data reliance
- Forecasting the future with predictive modelling
For more information on this event, please visit: smartdatadubai.com