24 Nov 2015 - 25 Nov 2015
Renewable Energy for Indonesia 2015 is expected to draw expertise from industry stakeholders comprising of government officials, legal and tax consultants, renewable energy experts and multilateral financing bodies to Jakarta. They will provide an update on the present status of the Indonesia’s power sector, investment climate and the new directions for business and investment in the Indonesia’s renewable energy industry.
The 2-Day conference will also cover the following strategic areas:
- Investment Policies and Financing Options For Renewable Energy In Indonesia
- Geothermal Energy in the Indonesia Energy Mix: The Game Changer
- Hydro Power as Renewable Energy Source for Indonesia
- Powering Indonesia through Solar Energy
- Wind Power Potentials and Initiatives
- The Role of Bioenergy in the Indonesia Energy Mix
- Scaling Up Energy Security in Indonesia with Energy Storage
How Will You Benefit From This Conference?
- Gain an insight into current and future development plans in Indonesia’s renewable energy sector
- Meet face-to-face with high profile governmental policy makers
- Identify key opportunities in bankable renewable energy projects in Indonesia
- Build business relationships, network and forge partnerships with industry specific stakeholders
- Understand the legal requirements in entering into business partnerships and investment
- Network with financiers looking for investment opportunities in Indonesia
For more information, please click on the link below to visit the event website or contact the organiser at email@example.com .