26 Apr 2018 - 27 Apr 2018
Real Estate Summit ¬2018 – Guadalajara, Mexico
Jalisco’s real estate market is growing, with opportunities available for investors and end-users. In-depth coverage of the particularities of Guadalajara will be the focus of the first Real Estate Business Summit Guadalajara event, organised by B2B Media and Inmobiliare Magazine, held April 26-27, 2018 in Jalisco’s Hyatt Regency Hotel.
Inmobiliare Magazine is one of the most recognised publications in the Mexican real estate industry. Through high-profile events and conferences in both Mexico and the US, and via partnerships with several business chambers, Inmobiliare has strengthened its presence and extensive experience recognised by the real estate community. The publication is supported by leading industry organisations and associations, such as the Real Estate Developers Association (ADI), the Urban Land Institute (ULI Mexico), the International Council of Shopping Centres (ICSC) and the Mexican Association of Private Industrial Parks (AMPIP).
Objectives of the summit
• Deliver a comprehensive analysis regarding the current situation and outlook of Jalisco’s real estate market in relation to all financial and developmental areas
• Learn about business opportunities in the commercial, industrial, tourism and residential real estate segments in Mexico that are open to US and international players
• Understand trends and innovation regarding investing in and financing of Mexican real estate
• Provide a forum for networking opportunities between individuals currently participating or interested in the Mexican real estate market, including real estate specialists, institutional investors, bankers and developers from Mexico and the US
• Discuss business opportunities for Mexican companies and investors in the US real estate sector, and learn about international trends in the industry
We expect attendance of between 150 and 200 executives representing real estate funds, institutional investors, developers, real estate brokers, consultants, attorneys and academics, as well as government officials and other representatives of the business and financial community of Mexico and the US.
The event will be attended by reporters and editors of Inmobiliare Magazine and its coverage will be included in the publication, thus providing wide visibility to the event.