25 Jul 2018 - 26 Jul 2018
Palmex Malaysia 2018 brings together an international congregation of both upstream and downstream palm oil companies and also its supporting industries gathered in the heart of the Malaysian Palm Oil industry in Sarawak to showcase the latest development in the palm oil industry.
Currently ranked the world’s 2nd largest palm oil producer, this event will be supported by the local Malaysian Palm Oil Community ensuring major players in the industry would be represented at this event.
Opportunities In The Malaysian Palm Oil Industry:
- Malaysian Palm Oil Companies Looking For Upgrades of Machinery and tractors.
- Malaysian Palm Oil Companies Looking Out For New Technology
- Malaysian Planters on the look-out for latest harvesting tools and equipment. Including the latest planting methods, fertilizers and planting solutions.
- Malaysian Palm Oil Mills Looking for parts and technology upgrades.
- Malaysian Palm Oil Refineries looking for upgrades and maintenance solutions.
- Malaysian Palm Oil Companies exploring Biogas and Bioethanol technology potential.
- Malaysian Palm Oil Companies finding solutions for Wastewater treatment.
- Malaysian Palm Oil Companies exploring biomass potential.
Highlights Of The Event:
- Malaysia International Palm Oil Conference 2018
- Palm Oil Technology And Planters Seminars
More than 1500 international and local trade visitors from the PALM OIL Industry
More than 100 exhibiting brands from Germany, US, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, UK, China, Indonesia, France and many more.
To secure your booths early and enjoy early bird discount, please contact us (+603-7731 1511) or email us at email@example.com. You could also log on to: www.asiapalmoil.com for more information.
Thank you and I look forward to welcoming you to Palmex Malaysia 2018.