29 Mar 2022 - 31 Mar 2022
Though challenging, the experience of 2020 – 2021 has made us all more agile and resilient, open to new horizons and taught us about our own capabilities and limits.
Such experience should not be neglected, and we should apply maximum effort to learn from this experience – the upcoming edition of the OPEX MENA conference will highlight and share the best examples of successful OE & Safety practices and discuss how our industry will evolve for the better now and in the future.
Preliminary programme is now available – view it here.
Few speaking slots left – last chance to submit your abstract.
- Jon Stroup, Vice President, Middle East, Solomon
- Waddah Ghanem, Honourable Chairman, Energy Institute
- Abdulrahman Al-Okailan, EHSS Performance Engineer, Sabic
- Michael Liesfeldt, VP, SC Transformation Enablement, Borouge
- Ferry Chang, Business Improvement Specialist, Bapco
- Roger Bresden, Field Compliance Coordinator, Saudi Aramco
- Ali Al-Zahrani, Turnaround Engineer, Satorp
- Ahmed Janahi, Engineer-Mechanical Improvement Projects, Tatweer Petroleum
- Mohammed Khabti, Senior Manager, ISD West Park, Sipchem
and many more.
Special feature: Panel Discussions on Leadership, HSE and Operational Discipline
To register, please click here:
For more information, please contact:
Ms Svetlana Kudasheva
Conference Director, EPC Middle East
T: +971 0(4) 421 4642