24 Mar 2022
The goal of this annual event is to give recognition to Nordic affiliated companies with great business success stories in 2021, guided by both the Sustainability Development Goals (SDGs) and Nordic values.
Organizations have sent their nominations for the following categories:
- Sustainability Business Partner of the Year Award – Given to a company or organization that conducts business operations with the least negative impact possible on the environment, community, and society. The winning company or organization engages in environmentally-friendly pursuits at all aspects of the organization to guarantee that its processes, products, and production activities adequately address current environmental concerns while maintaining a profit.
- Outstanding Employee of the Year – Given to a company or organization, that is people-focused, demonstrates dedication to empowering individuals and enhancing their lives.
- Small-Medium Size Enterprise (SME) of the Year – Given to a small and medium enterprise (SME) focused on growth and resilience while guided by sustainability principles. The company works with a sustainable business model, strong customer base, produces innovative products, shows the largest percentage and absolute growth in the number of employees (FTE equivalent) in the Philippines during the most recently completed fiscal year (January 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021).
This year’s nominees are:
- Antrak Philippines Transport Solutions Corp.
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (Phils.) Inc.
- CMC Partners AS
- Connovate Philippines Inc.
- Converge ICT Solutions, Inc
- Einar’s Natural Food Export
- Gabriel A/S
- H&M Hennes & Mauritz, Inc
- Ikano (Philippines) Inc. / IKEA
- Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals (Philippines), Inc.
- PMFTC Inc.
- SN Aboitiz Power Group
For more information, visit our website.