Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Nigerian Diaspora Direct Investment Summit which will be held on 28 – 29 June, in Nigeria. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The Nigerian Diaspora Direct Investment Summit, will be held on the 28th and 29th June at the Grand Hotel, Northumberland Avenue. This event is designed to build bridges between Investors in the UK, particularly those from the Diaspora as well as entrepreneurs from Nigeria.
- Over 300 investment opportunities in small and medium sized enterprises, with a listing for every delegate.
- Dr Segun Aganga, Minister of Trade and Investment
- Delegations from Bayelsa, Oyo, Kaduna and Kogi led by their Governors and Investment and SME Agencies
- Engr. Mustafa Bello FNSE, CEO, Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission
- Alh. Bature Umar Masari, the new Director General of SMEDAN
- Austin Uzoka, Head Nigerian Content Development, Shell Nigeria
- Diaspora Banking Programmes from both Stanbic and Ecobank
- Ladies’ Breakfast focuses on women in business and development in Nigeria
- All welcomed by His Excellency Dr Dalhatu Sarki Tafida OFR, CFR
We look forward to meeting you.
Chairman of the Steering Committee