11 Jul 2017
To accomplish the Sustainable Development Goals, government, business and civil society organisations need to work together to deliver results, with companies, government agencies and NGOs having to embed sustainability into their organisations to an ever greater extent.
Businesses and companies can benefit from sustainability through:
- Improved productivity;
- Lower cost;
- Innovation and access to capital and new customers;
- Attracting, motivating and retaining talent.
In short, sustainability makes good business sense. This conference aims to discuss:
- How sustainability impacts business?
- How corporations define and think about sustainability?
- The business case for sustainability;
- How sustainability can create a competitive advantage?
- The different business models for making sustainability a part of business.
The traditional CSR model has shifted to sustainability, and partnership and peace have been added to the triple bottom line – planet, people and profits – to make it 5 Ps.
This conference will also explore opportunities and risks in sustainability, as well as how to integrate sustainability into your business and develop a new CSR thrust focusing on sustainability and the SDG’s.
For more information, please visit this website.