16 May 2016 - 20 May 2016
This will be an incredible year for growth in Mexico’s clean energy sector. Energy reforms have been approved and the first round of clean energy auctions is taking place this March, accelerating the development of a significant pipeline of renewable energy projects.
MIREC Week will allow you to meet and network with the entire value chain of stakeholders and leading decision makers at the forefront of clean energy business in Mexico. Taking place from May 16-20 2016 at the Hilton Mexico City, MIREC WEEK brings you a packed schedule of intimate networking opportunities and exciting new content across solar, wind, project finance, government regulation and much more.
What’s new for 2016?
- 74 speakers already confirmed, including leaders from SENER, EOSOL, Grupo Dragon, CEMEX, CRE, First Reserve, Mexichem and Macquarie Capital
- Fresh insights into Mexico’s new clean energy auctions giving you the latest updates and lessons learned
- The only place to meet the entire clean energy value chain including developers, investors, banks, off-takers and manufacturers
- The most high quality and comprehensive showcase of suppliers and solution providers
- Brand new online and easy to use meeting scheduler helping you to facilitate up to 40 1-2-1 meetings
- Focused solar and wind tracks featuring the biggest developers, best case studies and market innovators
- Market briefings day! uncovering project opportunities and challenges in geothermal, cogeneration, small-hydro and smart grids
- A special focus day just dedicated to understanding the project opportunities in the commercial and industrial sectors
- Focused workshop on contract negotiation…