26 Feb 2019 - 28 Feb 2019
ME-TECH attendees will learn about the latest projects, discuss market trends and the challenges and opportunities that come with them, and become updated about the latest technological advances that will drive the refining and petrochemicals industries towards even greater growth and efficiency.
ME-TECH 2019 key facts:
- A high-level event that attracts 250+ delegates and 55+ companies, of which over 40% are operators
- The ME-TECH Advisory Committee includes the region’s end-users who advise on the conference agenda, ensuring the content of the event covers the topics most relevant to the industry
- Macro-economic overviews from industry experts discussing the future of downstream
- Interactive panel discussions on highly topical subjects such as Remaining Competitive in Today’s Market, Digitalisation & Optimisation, and Potential Game Changers in the Industry
- Special Feature: 26 February Pre-Conference Seminar Day hosted by Wood and Honeywell UOP, open to all operators
Registered to attend ME-TECH 2019 are senior representatives and specialists from regional end-user companies, leading licensors, technology companies, and innovative service and solutions providers, such as ADNOC, ADNOC Refining, Advanced Refining Technologies (ART), Air Liquide, Air Products, Andritz Separation, ART Hydroprocessing, Axens, Bapco, Bauer Kompressoren, Bechtel, Bilfinger Middle East, Borealis Polyolefine, Borouge, Chevron Lummus Global, Duqm Refinery & Petrochemical Industries Company, Eastman Chemical Company, General Atomics Electromagnetic Systems, GTC Technology, Haldor Topsoe, Honeywell UOP, Hyundai Oilbank, IHS Markit, ILF Consulting Engineers, INVISTA Performance Technologies, IPIP SA, Jazan Gas Projects Company, KFUPM, Khalifa University KFUPM, KIPIC, KNPC, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, Linde, Lummus Novolen Technology, Lyondellbasell, Merichem, Ministry of Oil of the Republic of Iraq, Nexant, OAPEC, Oman Oil Company, ORPIC, PAS, Petrofac, PIC Kuwait, Praxair, Procyon, Reliance Industries Limited, Rezel Catalysts Corporation, SABIC, Sabin Metal, Saudi Aramco, Schneider Electric, Shell Global Solutions, Sinopec, TechnipFMC, Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions, TOTAL, Tubacex, Univation, Waha Capital, Wood, Yamata, ZymeFlow Decon Technology and more.
For more information, visit the ME-TECH website