05 Dec 2018 - 06 Dec 2018
The global catalyst market is booming and is forecast to reach $33 billion per year in 2018 and beyond. Developments in refining, petrochemicals and chemicals, as well as environmental factors, are increasing the demand for higher performance catalysts, and catalyst producers are introducing enhanced products to meet this demand.
Key highlights of ME-CAT 2018 include
- An expert panel of the region’s end users advising on the conference agenda, ensuring the content of the event covers the topics most relevant to the industry
- Market overviews from industry experts mapping out both near and long-term forecasts
- Insights on the latest developments in catalysts for refining and petrochemicals
- Technology company and solution provider presentations of the latest innovations to help the industry achieve their business goals
- Specialists sharing the importance of research in producing performance catalysts
- Networking at social functions and throughout the exhibition area during the conference
The conference will take place under the Patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, Minister of Oil of Bahrain, with the support of the National Oil & Gas Authority (NOGA).
The event is held back to back with our residue upgrading focused conference, Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference, and special rates will apply for companies interested in participating in both events. The early bird rate is valid until 30 October 2018.
For more information about ME-CAT 2018, please visit the website www.me-cat.biz or email the organisers at email@example.com