04 Oct 2017 - 06 Oct 2017
The event is supported by the Maritime Institute Of Malaysia (MIMA), Singapore Industrial Automation Association (SIAA), Malaysia Industry-Government Group for High Technology (MIGHT), Association Of Marine Industries of Malaysia (AMIM) and Sarawak and Sabah Shipowners Association (SSSA). Meanwhile, Malaysia International Marine Expo (MIMEX) 2017 is co-located with Maritime Security Expo 2017.
Running in conjunction with the event would be an international forum by the Maritime Institute of Malaysia (MIMA). Themed “Forging Shared Future in South China Sea”, the past forum had attracted more than 500 delegates consisting of key decision makers from Malaysia and international maritime industries ensuring exhibitors meet both local and international buyers from the maritime industry.
• More than 3000 international and local trade visitors from the maritime industry;
• More than 100 exhibiting brands from Germany, US, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, UK, China, Italy, Taiwan, Korea, France and more;
• More than 500 international delegates at the international forum hosted by Maritime Institute of Malaysia.
Highlights And Activities Of MIMEX 2017:
• Maritime Institute of Malaysia (MIMA) International Forum organised by Maritime Institute of Malaysia;
• Malaysia Maritime Networking Night – an event for invited guests from the maritime industry only;
• Maritime, shipbuilding and offshore technology seminars.
Singapore Industrial Automation Association (SIAA) subsides up to 50% of the booth price to Singaporean or Malaysian companies applying under their Singapore offices exhibit in Singapore Pavilion at Malaysia International Marine Expo 2017.
Secure booths early and enjoy special rates, please contact +603-7731151 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You could also log on to this website for more info.
Thank you and look forward to welcoming you to MIMEX 2017.