07 Nov 2017 - 08 Nov 2017
- The invitation-only event has been organised to support the Digital Transformation Movement under way in Saudi Arabia, which is being introduced in line with the National Transformation Plan 2020 and the Vision 2030 programme, launched under the guidance of HRH Prince Mohammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.
- Invitees will have the opportunity to view and experience the most innovative products and solutions on the market, while also learning more about the skills that will help Saudi Arabia’s businesses, both small and large, to make the digital transformation.
- The show’s main objective is to keep business leaders informed and create an awareness about the leading technological innovations and solutions on the market which will enable organisations to operate with little or no disruption in an efficient and safe manner.
- Over 400 C-level invitees from the government, and public and private sectors are expected to attend, from areas of business that include finance, human resources, product development, sales and marketing, and customer service, while 20 state-of-the-art technology providers from around the world will participate in the show.
- Digital transformation is not only about embracing new technology; it requires a change in the way of thinking and culture at an organisation. Business leaders and IT teams will need to work hand in hand to meet new requirements, drive innovation and implement improvements. The Kingdom Digital Enterprise Transformation Show is aimed at business leaders who want to capitalise on the opportunities of the digital economy and create a world class organisation.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
Or visit: www.kingdomdigitalshow.com