28 Oct 2019 - 29 Oct 2019
The first-year, two-day show is estimated to attract 500+ industrial stakeholders, representing Japan central and prefecture governments, home and international investors, developers, network providers, financiers, EPCs, as well as key equipment and solution providers.
Asia’s Senior Onshore and Offshore Wind Leaders’ Meeting Point
Roadmap the Routs to Market
- Learn what key steps onshore and offshore wind is making to reach commercial scale operations. Understand the timeframe for development that will enable you to strategically plan for your future wind energy generation operations
Locating Projects for Commercial Scale Deployment
- Understand where government and supply chain conditions are favorable to enable developers to transition to commercial scale projects
Lessons Learned from Current Projects
- Hear developer led case studies on how they are tackling the key challenges involved in onshore and offshore wind. Hear from operations focused teams on what risks are being addressed for future development
Design for Operations at Scale
- Hear case studies showcasing the latest advances in floating wind technology design including new and improved platforms, moorings, cabling and built to float turbines. Utilize and adapt using the lessons learned from existing marine, Oil & Gas industries
Secure Finance and Lower Risk
- Hear from financial backers and insurance firms on the business case proposals that will help you secure 3rd party finance for development of new technologies
For more information, visit https://www.leader-associates.com/jwe or email firstname.lastname@example.org.