The Gulf Environment Forum (GEF), held under the patronage of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz and supported by HRH Crown Prince Sultan Bin Abdualziz is just two weeks away.
Momentum is gathering for the first environmental and sustainable development event to be held in the Kingdom under the initiative of HRH Prince Turki Bin Nasser Bin Abdulaziz, President of the Presidency of Meteorology and Environment.
This crucial event will help to shape the future of the Kingdom and with climate change at the top of a global agenda it is no surprise to see sponsors such as GEMS-Utileco, National Commercial Bank, SAES-Enviro, CH2M Olayan, Philips, Haif Company, Islamic Development Bank, CDM Arabia, AES International, Ameen Al Hindi and Riyadh Techno Valley.
The exhibition is FREE to attend for all trade professionals and will include big players from Averda, Sepco, Kanoo, to Woods Hole Group, Gulf International Group, Parsons, IMEC, and Beea’h. Pre-registration take less than a minute by clicking here (link to https://form.n200.com/?s=2cujgdb2untbh)
High profile speakers have been confirmed on the conference programme, such as:
- H.R.H Prince Turki bin Nasser bin Abdulaziz, President, PME
- H.R.H Prince Abdulaziz Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz, Assistant Minister for Petroleum Affairs, Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources
- H.E. Dr. Rashid Ahmad Muhammad Bin-Fahad, Minister of Environment and Water, United Arab Emirates
- Dr. Ahmed Al Hazmi, Specialist for Environmental Issues and Environment Department Manager, SABIC
- Édith Cresson, Former Prime Minister of France
- Abdul Kareem Abu Al Nasr, CEO, National Commercial Bank
- Dr. Habib El-Habr, Director and Regional Representative, UNEP
C-Level delegations from all over the world will be attending the GEF Conference to hear of opportunities and challenges facing the GCC environmental sector. Delegates will gain unique insights from world leaders in their field as well as unparalleled networking opportunities at the exhibition and gala dinner and coffee breaks.
Click here to reserve your place at the conference (link to www.gulfenvironmentforum.com/gefregistration.htm )
For more information please visit www.gulfenvironmentforum.com or call +44 207 511 9582