20 May 2013
Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the CSR Summit which will be held on 20 – 23 May, in Dubai. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
This year is the 10th edition of the CSR Summit – celebrating a decade of promoting innovation and development of CSR in the Middle East.
20-23 May 2013
The Address Dubai Marina, Dubai, UAE
Celebrating 10 years with 10 new features in the 10th edition:
- CSR in Action: A CSR Summit initiative in partnership with Al Ahli Holding Group to promote development of CSR at a grassroots level
- Middle East CSR and Sustainability Survey Results presented exclusively at the Summit: Mercer will reveal results of the first of its kind survey in the region
- 360 degree perspective on CSR and Sustainability in the region: Insights from corporate, public sector, NGOs and foundations
- More new speakers than before, over 80% new contributors representing various sectors and B2B and B2C
- Brand new interactive agenda with more opportunities for networking and creating partnerships
- Management Speaks: CEO’s from leading organisations share their perspective on CSR and strategy
- Interactive focused roundtables: Encouraging new, innovative ideas and practical ways of implementing them
- Special focus on Social entrepreneurship
- Exclusive case study on CSR in Sport from the Chairman of the Marketing committee for the Asian Football Confederation
- Exploring the next step – developing product sustainability, a case study from Interface
Book your place now and save up to 10%!
Call +971-4-335-2437 or email email@example.com and quote CSR_OXF_D10
Are you a thought leader in CSR? Partner with the CSR Summit and position your brand as a driving force in CSR in the Middle East. Contact Renae Ruggieri at firstname.lastname@example.org or +971 4 407 2732.
10th CSR Summit
P.S Special discounted rates available for NGOs, Register for the entire event for just US$ 999!