09 Oct 2018 - 10 Oct 2018
ASIA-TECH 2018 topics will also include how MARPOL VI, the developments of AV fleets, as well as new technologies, such as Industry 4.0, digitalisation and IoT will affect Asian refiners in the future.
ASIA-TECH will be held in Bangkok on 9-10 October 2018 as part of ADW 2018 – Asia Downstream week – and will be directly followed by ASIA-BBTC 2018 – Asia Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference on 10-11 October at the same venue.
- Trends in global and regional refining and petrochemicals markets
- Future challenges and opportunities for producers in Asia
- Feedstocks flexibility for petrochemicals
- Refining petrochemicals integration
- Special focus on digitalisation
- Technology developments for olefins, polyolefins and aromatics