05 Jun 2019 - 08 Jun 2019
With almost 30 years in the energy business, ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week (ASE) 2019 provides exceptional regional business platforms and central meeting points of trade visitors, manufacturers, entrepreneurs, academics, researchers and policy-makers.
- Comprehensive range of energy and environmental and electric vehicle technologies over 1,200 brands from 45 countries
- Top solar brands e.g. canadian solar, jinkosolar, lock solar, longi solar, rec solar, etc.
- Major pavilions from 8 countries including China, Germany, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan, and USA
- REA international conference “connecting ASEAN smart cities, grids and e-mobility”
- iEVtech and ASEAN EV summit 2019 “connecting ASEAN e-mobility”
- The conference of “new ideas for sustainable business and lessons from pioneers in circular economy and climate change”
- ASEAN bioenergy and bioeconomy conference 2019 “sustainable bioresources for green energy and economy”
- The conference of “data center energy efficiency and technology for smart city and smart industry conference” (Conducted in Thai)
Running in conjunction is Pumps and Valves Asia – ASEAN’s largest international exhibition of pumps, valves, pipes, fitting and hardware. This is the only specialised event of its kind in Thailand and features products such as liquid and chemical pumps, fire and sewage pumps, sludge, vacuum and water pumps, plus a wide variety of fluid metering equipment and a full range of pipes and valves. Also featured will be a showcase of relevant hardware that includes everything from expansion joints to pressure regulators.
Date: 5th – 8th June 2019
Venue: BITEC, Bangkok, Thailand
Registration link: https://ers.ubmthailand.com/ase19
For further information, please contact Ms. Varnnapran Patanotai