26 Feb 2014
Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 8th Natural Gas Vehicles & Infrastructure Indonesia Forum and Exhibition 2014 which will be held on 26 – 28 February, in Indonesia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Some of the key CNG/NGV decision makers from Indonesia, Thailand, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, UAE and Philippines are set to converge in Jakarta to reap business opportunities.
Over 200 delegates and 30 Exhibitors are expected to attend the 8th Natural Gas Vehicles & Infrastructure Indonesia Forum and Exhibition 2014, taking place on 26-28 February 2014 at the Gran Melia Hotel, Jakarta, Indonesia.
APCNGI and ANGVA will be hosting this business-critical meeting. More information can be found on www.cngngv.com/cngindo2014
New business opportunities from the Mining, Plantation and Logistic sectors will be present along with are relevant, focused, commercially driven agenda. Expect case study presentations from key stakeholders including:
- Prof IGN Wiratmaja Puja, Head of Gas Fuel Acceleration Team, MINISTRY OF ENERGY AND MINERAL RESOURCES
- Senior Representative, PT PERTAMINA
- Senior Representative, PT PGN
- Senior Representative, TRANSJAKARTA BLU
- Punnachai Footrakul, Vice President – NGV Marketing, PTT PLC
- Fazal Ali Khan, CNG Development Manager, EMIRATES GAS LLC
- Visait Hansaward, Deputy Managing Director, KITTISOONTORN CO. LTD
- Victor Tapilatu, Senior Manager Technical Service, PT GOLDEN ENERGY MINES (SINAR MAS MINING)
- Boris Shparberg, Chief Manager – Strategic Planning and Development, AUTOGAS ALMATY LLP (KAZAKHSTAN)
- Rolando V Oliquino, Jr, Project Development Manager, PNOC EXPLORATION CORPORATION
There will be a 3-hour workshop on The Opportunities and Challenges of Heavy Duty Vehicles (HDV) Conversion focusing on economics, performance comparison, safety and the technical aspects of HDV conversion.
This workshop is facilitated by Dr. Pipon Boonchanta, Associate Professor, KAESETSART UNIVERSITY & Consultant, PTT.
A first-come-first serve Site Tour Visit to a newly built NGV infrastructure and Mobile Refuelling Unit is also planned.
Register your interest now:-
for more information, please contact email@example.com / +65 6506 0951