23 Jul 2019 - 26 Jul 2019
Between 2007 and 2017, countries in Southeast Asia region have had 7.6 per cent annual GDP growth. Labour productivity has grown, outpacing the global average. Yet grave challenges exist such as pervasive poverty, vulnerability in employment, and wide gender gaps.
The theme for this year, ‘Redefining Safety Practices in the Smart Connected World’ will reflect on why safety professionals need to look to the future and define what new technology and data can bring to their industries. New technologies should be welcomed as businesses and organizations look to the future. There is a digital revolution underway in the HSE field – preparation is essential to ensure workforce safety.
Across four days of engaging sessions, 2ND ASEAN HSE EXCELLENCE 2019 will prepare attendees with the insight and management strategies to face the most pressing workplace safety issues.
- Reducing risks using the Safety 4.0 framework
- Linking the digital transformation of safety systems
- Behaviour Based Safety (BSS) vs Human Organizational Performance (HOP)
- Case studies on artificial Intelligence and IoT in HSE
- Spotlight on connected safety and transformation of the safety profession
- Transitioning to a value-based safety model
- Preventing, reducing and coping with stress in the workplace
For more information, visit the website or contact email@example.com.