24 Mar 2022 - 26 Mar 2022
Why Exhibit at IPS Dubai?
Expo 2020 Dubai is coming with a great celebration under the theme ‘Connecting Minds, Creating the Future’. It looks forward to building great collaborations, partnerships and ideas that can shape the global future. Being part of the change and sharing the same mission to create the future, the International Property Show 2022 announces its arrival on 24 to 26 March 2022 at the Dubai World Trade Centre, in Dubai anticipates a huge number of visitors, exhibitors and VIP officials from all around the world.
What To Expect:
- Exhibition – A lively 3-day exhibition which is the best platform to buy and sell local and international properties onsite. The headline feature of the Exhibition is the ‘Mega Property Show’ which showcases market-leading offers from UAE developers, as well as regional and international property developers. This feature also offers services and rates offered by banks and other financial institutions, legal service providers, real estate agents, and property auction houses. The Exhibition provides buyers with a onestop shop where they can find a complete package of bargain deals.
- High Level Conference – Real estate experts, high government officials and top representatives from regulatory bodies share relevant topics on real estate industry including local, regional, and global market trends, regulatory trends, and the latest on crossborder real estate transactions.
- Property Think Tank Program – A venue for real estate players to gain deeper understanding of the sector, learn new ideas, trends, and strategies. It is a unique offering where participants convene, collaborate to address particular challenges concerning different sectors in real estate such as Finance, Knowledge, Facility Management, FDI, Marketing, Government Services, Lifestyle, Sustainable Cities and Prop Tech. As a group, expert professionals in related fields will come up with smart outcomes that can play a significant role in formulating effective policies and initiatives in the future.
- B2C/B2B Meetings – High-level officials, investors and decision-makers can access a wide network of thousands of attendees to promote and discuss wide ranging real estate investment opportunities, or to collaborate for future investment partnership.
- Country Pavilions – International property developers can access thousands of investors via Country Pavilions, a special zone dedicated to non-UAE based property developers. It comes with special package rates for prime exhibition spaces which is a cost-effective way to promote real estate projects and developments.
- Investment Destinations – Investment Destination Forum features viable real estate investments in specific countries. Each country will have an exclusive slot to discuss real estate investment opportunities in their country and win the nod of top-tier investors and mega developers to consider their country as their next destination for investment
- MOU Signing – Promotion of inter-agency cooperation to build and develop the capabilities of real estate professional and to establish the bridge of cooperation in the promotion of real estate development and growth
Exclusive value-added offers and promotions from developers.
Witness exclusive value-added offers & promotions from developers at the International Property Show 2022. The largest property sales platform in the Middle East brings forth a top-notch exhibition on the 24th – 26th of March which is the perfect platform to buy and sell local and international properties. This major event will feature market-leading offers from developers, as well as regional and international ones in addition to banks and other ﬁnancial institutions, legal service providers, real estate agents, and property auction houses, providing buyers with a one-stop shop where they can ﬁnd a complete package of bargain deals.
For more information, please visit our website.