Following three successful years, WEMF 2014 is back!
Our biggest event, the WEMF 2014 explores a wide range of economic, financial, political, social, investment, business, and development issues facing these countries. The only multi-disciplinary Forum and Society at Warwick aiming to broaden our members’ intellectual horizons; WEMF has been a great success since its launch in 2011. Last year we welcomed about 250 students and professionals from Warwick, as well as other leading universities across the country, including LSE, UCL, Bristol, and Nottingham.
As always, we bring to you a range of high calibre speakers covering all aspects of Emerging Markets, and this year the Forum is taking place over two days! Speakers include:
- David Aserkoff – Executive Director and CEMEA Strategist, J.P. Morgan
- Pritha Mitra – Senior Economist in the Middle East and Central Asia Department, International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Hazel Henderson – Author, Independent Futurist, Economist and Worldwide syndicated columnist
- Madhur Jha – Senior Global Economist, Standard Chartered Bank
- Samir Gadio – Head of Africa Strategy, Standard Chartered Bank
- Juan Pablo Cavelier – Ambassador of Colombia in Special Assignment as Commissioner General, Expo Milano 2015
- Ali Dhaloomal – Emerging Markets Corporate Credit Research Analyst, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Jagannath Iyer – General Lending and Leveraged FinanceAssociate, Allen & Overy
- Lord Desai – Professor Emeritus, London School of Economics
We will cover topics including global economic trends in Emerging Markets, African financial markets, the role of politics in shaping Emerging Markets, and many more…
Standard Tickets are only £9. You will enjoy 8 talks, 2 panels, 1 workshop, and Networking Drinks. Of course, lunch and refreshments will be provided.
If you want to join the speakers and sponsors for a Networking Dinner, as well as taking home a copy of Oxford Business Group’s Country Report (RRP £130), you can purchase a Premium Ticket for £19.
You can buy tickets from http://www.warwicksu.com/events/15291/11751/
Please visit our website for more details, www.warwickemf.com and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Further to this, we also have a promotional video that will give you an insight into what’s to come, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0jmN-8l3vk