13 Aug 2015
The conference will cover a variety of issues regarding the financial services sectors of the ASEAN region, especially for the Philippine financial services market:
- Balancing the risks of pursuing innovation and generating new revenue sources
- Fighting back against market disruptors, while being disruptors themselves
- Ensuring current infrastructure will integrate with new channels and channel types
- Integration of online and offline channels and payments offerings for realization in 2016
- Decoding customer preferences before the customers know what exactly they want
Join us at the Philippine Financial Services Summit 2015 where our speakers, leaders and attendees share the alignment of vision and implementation.
Here are some of the thought leaders you will be meeting at the Summit:
- Natividad Alejo, President, BPI Family Savings Bank
- Daniel Yu, CIO and Group Head Transaction Banking, Security Bank
- Inam Hussain, Head of Sales for SEA, Google for Work
- Michael Araneta, Research Director, IDC Financial Insights Asia/Pacific
- Thomas Zink, Research Manager, IDC Financial Insights Asia/Pacific
As a subscriber of Oxford Business Group, IDC Financial Insights is pleased to offer you a complimentary conference pass (terms and conditions apply) to the 1st Philippine Financial Services Summit 2015 on the 13th August 2015, in Manila.
For more information or registration, please visit the event website