27 Feb 2019 - 28 Feb 2019
After the success of the two previous editions in 2015 and 2017, the Professional Association of Sugar, in partnership with the International Sugar Organization, is hosting the third International Sugar Conference – Morocco. This event will focus on the theme “The MENA region: An emerging powerhouse!”. The conference will be held on 27 & 28 February, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Casablanca.
WHAT CAN VISITORS EXPECT?
- A new destination in Casablanca
- Mobile applications
- New topics
- A sugar refinery visit
- Dedicated B2B space
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Global sugar producers and refiners
- Institutional organizations and professional associations
- Government representatives
- Consultants and advisers
- Economists and analysts
5 REASONS TO PARTICIPATE
- Expand your professional network
- Get updated information on an increasingly volatile sugar market
- Discover best practices in the sugar world
- Explore business opportunities, in particular in the MENA region and Africa
- Promote international cooperation
Click here for more information and to register your attendance.