23 Jan 2014
Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 16th Malaysia Strategic Outlook Conference 2014 which will be held on 23 January, in Malaysia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
THE 16TH MALAYSIA STRATEGIC OUTLOOK CONFERENCE 2014
“Forging Resilient Growth, Entering a New Era”
23rd January 2014 Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The Annual Malaysia Strategic Outlook Conference is held at the beginning of each year to assess the key trends, strategic challenges and critical issues facing the nation in the coming year. The conference will evaluate the key economic outlook for the nation and enable participants to feel the pulse of the economy and to take stock of current developments and trends that will have an impact on the business environment and investment climate.
This well-attended Conference focuses on key questions to ask such as:
- What does 2014 portend for Malaysia?
- Will the economy remain resilient and will growth be sustainable?
- How will the global and regional economic scenario impact on Malaysian business?
- What are the key political trends going forward?
- What are the 5 big issues that will dominate the headlines in 2014?
- What is the future direction of the Malaysian nation?
- What can business expect in 2014?
- How will the Malaysian economy perform in 2014?
- Will 2014 become more politically stable?
- Where are the key growth sectors?
- What does the future hold for business in the country?