15 Jun 2016 - 16 Jun 2016
Indonesia’s expanding population and rising per capita incomes enabled itself to continually develop its organised retail infrastructures. Leading retailers continued to expand to smaller cities across Indonesia, establishing first-mover advantages in untapped regions. Organisations in the region are planning to experiment with e-commerce and working towards delivering a unified customer experience across online and offline channels.
The event aims to unite senior-level executives from shopping malls and traditional and online retailers to share insights, experiences and future thinking on the following topics:
- Investment opportunities;
- Trends and developments of the retail sector;
- Omni-channel strategies;
- Digital transformation and social intelligence in retailing;
- Technologies and solutions for shopping mall and brand owners; convenience stores and markets;
- How e-commerce and big data is re-shaping the industry.
For more information on attending the conference, please contact email@example.com.