29 Oct 2018 - 31 Oct 2018
Join Seatrade Maritime Middle East at the Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, UAE on 29-31 October 2018 to experience what the region’s largest maritime exhibition has to offer.
The free-to-attend conference sessions will cover key themes including: autonomous shipping and automation, fuels of the future, digital and cyber technologies, and environmental challenges. Partake in invaluable networking opportunities with key ship owners, operators and maritime industry influencers.
- Meet and develop relationships with the governmental and regulatory authorities that are stimulating growth in the region
- Learn more about the ambitions of the UAE, the latest Category B member of the International Maritime Organization council
- Network with the region’s largest ports, including the third-largest port company in the world – DP World
- Meet the biggest shipbuilders and ship repairers in the Middle East
- Gain access to a network of world-class regional equipment and service providers
- Unlock the benefits offered through regional ship financing and banking expertise
For more information and to register your attendance, please click here.