22 Oct 2018 - 23 Oct 2018
Saudi Arabia is upping its logistics game and becoming a tough competitor to Dubai. According to reports, Saudi Arabia and the UAE are considered among the most attractive target markets for logistics investment. In April 2016 Saudi Arabia announced its Vision 2030 long-term plan, and under this plan the country seeks to reduce its dependence on oil by 2020. To meet this goal and diversify its interests, Saudi Arabia will soon be a global player on the world’s investment stage.
Saudi Freight & Logistics 2018 is a platform where government authorities and industry experts can network and address the current opportunities and challenges in the freight-logistics-transportation sector in the Kingdom.
Event highlights include:
• Gaining valuable insight on freight transportation projects in the Kingdom
• Hearing about plans to establish the Kingdom as a key logistics hub
• Leaning about strategies related to ports, Customs, freight and transportation
• Being advised on development initiatives in the region
• Benchmarking and hearing from the best in the business
For further details, kindly contact Ms. Mital Dedhiya:
Phone: +91 22 4880 3422