29 Mar 2017 - 30 Mar 2017
Launched in 2005 in cooperation with the Anti-Terrorism Council, the PROTECT series is the largest and longest-running security and safety conference and exhibit in the Philippines.
PROTECT events consist of an international exhibition featuring products and services on security and safety, a conference on “Doing Business Amidst New Threats”, technical/product presentations, workshops/demos and a networking cocktail.
PROTECT events are usually visited by some 1500-2000 attendees from the government and private sector. The PROTECT conference is attended by more than 200 CEOs and senior officers of different sectors of business, government officials and security specialists from Asia, the US and Europe as well as members of the local diplomatic community.
At PROTECT 2017 conference, focus would be given on the following:
- Session 1 – Global Security and Political Developments Affecting Business;
- Session 2 – Major Technological Innovations Affecting Security;
- Session 3 – Security Threats in Cyber Space and How to Overcome Them;
- Session 4 – Security Threats in the Natural World and their Impact on Business;
- Session 5 – Security Risk Analysis and Management;
- Session 6 – Global Threats Forecast.
The PROTECT 2017 exhibition will be featuring security and safety solutions and technologies from Australia, Singapore, Taiwan, UAE, Philippines and other parts of the world.
For more details, please visit the event website at http://protect.com.ph/.