The event features:
- 20+ Booth Exhibition showcasing the latest technologies in the oil and gas sector.
- 2-day Conference discussing the latest developments, challenges and opportunities across the continent.
- Business Match Making Services enabling you to arrange One on One meetings key decision makers from the region.
- Network and unwind at our exclusive networking party
- 30+ Top Level Speakers
- 300+ Delegates
Every year, this event will be attended by Ministry of Energy, Myanmar Oil & Gas Enterprise, Total E&P Myanmar, CAOG, PTTEP, Myanmar Engineering Society & United Engineering Co. Ltd & Member Of The Myanmar Investment Commission, Ministry Of Environmental Conservation And Forestry Myanmar, Myanmar Engineering Society Member Of Energy Development Committee, Lion Energy Company and many more.
Some of our 2016 Speakers include:
- U Kyaw Kyaw Hlaing, Chairman for SMART Group of Companies.
- Yap Kwong Weng, Chief Operating Officer Parami Energy Group.
- U Kyaw Kyaw, Assistant General Manager for the Ministry of Transport – Myanmar Shipyard.
- U Zaw Naing, Managing Director for Mandalay Technology.
- Suphachittra Thongchavee, Government Affairs and External Relation Manager for PTTEP.
- Sidharth-Balakrishna, Senior Manager/Strategies – Business Transformation for Cairn India.
Past speaking organisation included Control & Automation Technical Authority from Daewoo International E&P Myanmar, Director of IDG from Acumen, Managing Director from Mandalay Technology, Managing Partner from Lion Energy Company, Managing Partner from Baker & McKenzie Myanmar, Principal from Baker & McKenzie Myanmar, Chairman of Energy and Renewable Energy and Myanmar Engineering Society Member of Energy Development Committee, Commercial Director from Asia Guiding Star Services Company Limited, Managing Director from Diamond Consultant Group and many more.
Topics Covered are:
- E&P Prospects for Myanmar’s Onshore and Offshore blocks.
- Latest Development & Investment Opportunities in Myanmar.
- Strategies for New Market Entrants into Myanmar.
- Insight into Myanmar Downstream Industry.
- Environmental and Societal Impact Assessment for Operations in Myanmar Oil and Gas Industry.
- Myanmar’s New Approach to the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Implications of Oil Prices on Myanmar and Broader Region.
- Unconventional Hydrocarbon Opportunities in Myanmar.
For more information, please visit the event website or contact Ms Tannaz at firstname.lastname@example.org.