24 Feb 2017 - 26 Feb 2017
The YgTF 2017, Myanmar Investment Conference and Yangon Great Trade Fair, will be held February 24-26, 2017 in Yangon, Myanmar with free entrance to trade visitors. For expo booth and paid conference delegate (including business-to-business networking), registration is still open.
The YgTF 2017 Expo will cover topics such as medical-pharma-lab, cosmetics, property and construction, agriculture and food, energy and environment.
Click here for the full event agenda
• For enquiry on sponsorship and exhibition booth, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• For Myanmar’s national delegate registration, please email: email@example.com
• For foreign delegate registration, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly include the following information in your email:
- Your contact address and phone number;
- Your company name, contact person name, position, phone number, email, and address for invoicing purposes;
- Number of exhibition booths required (each booth is 9 sq metres);
- Number of conference delegate tickets you wish to book.
Alternately, you may also register online by going to this website.
Other expos organised by MiTA will take place at Tatmadaw Hall in Yangon during June 23-25, 2017. Registration is now open and more details can be found in the following websites:
MiTA Myanmar exhibitions and conferences are organised by MiTA (MiTA Services Pte Ltd, Singapore and MiTA Myanmar @ ISBC Co Ltd). MiTA Stands for Management, Innovation and Technology Application®; MiTA is your “Myanmar Market Partner”.