14 Aug 2017 - 15 Aug 2017
The 5th edition of Myanmar Green Energy Summit 2017 draws expertise from industry stakeholders comprising of government officials, legal and tax consultants, renewable energy experts and multilateral financing bodies to Yangon to provide an update on the present status of the Myanmar’s power sector, and the new directions for business and investment in the Myanmar’s green and renewable energy industry. Held in conjunction with the ‘Sustainable Energy and Water Resource Management Week’, this two-day flagship summit will cover the following strategic areas:
- Socio-economic framework for an energy-efficient economy;
- Regulatory framework and financing options for green energy projects in Myanmar;
- Opportunities of green energy solutions in Myanmar;
- Bridging the power gap with alternatives;
- Transmission and distribution plan for sustainable energy security;
- Remote and rural electrification development plan in Myanmar.
How will you benefit from the summit?
- Gain an insight into current and future development plans in Myanmar’s energy sector;
- Meet face-to-face with high-profile governmental policy makers;
- Identify key opportunities in bankable renewable energy projects in Myanmar;
- Build business relationships, network and forge partnerships with industry specific stakeholders;
- Understand the legal requirements in entering into business partnerships and investment;
- Network with financiers looking for investment opportunities in Myanmar.
Send your inquiry here
Save the date to Outlook
For more information, please contact the secretariat at +603 2771 1668, email email@example.com