14 Nov 2016
The UAE Banks Federation and The Banker proudly present the Middle East Banking Forum 2016: Transforming the Customer Experience, a half-day event focused on new approaches to banking in a period of immense change.
This growing annual event, now in its fourth year, visits Abu Dhabi to gather senior executives from regional and international banks. Chaired by The Banker Magazine’s Michael Imeson, this year’s forum will feature thought leaders and key industry perspectives of how banks can implement innovative banking strategies.
Topics to be discussed include the phenomenon of de-risking, improving the customer experience, mobile banking, cyber security, business resilience, fraud prevention and the impact of financial technology.
Be in good company. Contributing industry experts include:
- Ron Kaufman, Founder, UP! Your Service, Service Culture Expert, New York Times Bestselling Author
- Marcus Treacher, Global Head of Strategic Accounts, Ripple
- Mubarak Rashid Khamis Al Mansouri, Governor, Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates
- Abdul Aziz Abdulla Al-Ghurair, Chairman, UAE Banks Federation
- Katie Fielder, TV and Radio Presenter and News Anchor, Emirates News – Dubai One
- James King, Middle East Banking Editor, The Banker