03 May 2017
LBR LBO Brand Summit has been challenging and broadening the critical thinking of business executives by creating a platform for provocative, inciting and insightful debates and discussions on building resilient, strong and future-ready brands.
For the fifth consecutive year “Lanka Business Online” (LBO) will be hosting the annual LBR LBO Brand Summit. Once again, on a stimulating theme – “Marketing is Dead, Now What? – Building Brands in the Post-Marketing Age”.
The summit is equally useful to practicing marketing professionals from corporates, other business professionals, academics and research, and those who serve in NGOs, think tanks and public sector.
This year’s theme is of pronounced relevance and vital importance in today’s context. The concept of marketing – as a business philosophy and a business function- is being challenged by mounting human, social and ecological trepidations and, most importantly, by rapid technological changes.
LBR LBO Brand Summit – Discourse by thought leaders from the region
Over twenty thought leaders from the Asia Pacific Region and South Asia and Middle East will take the stage at the 2017 edition of LBR LBO Brand Summit. The speakers confirmed as of now include:
- Alyna Haji Omar, CEO/Sri Lanka, JWT;
- Asanga Ranasinghe, Group Marketing Directors, Laughs Holdings;
- Babita Baruah, Managing Partner, PO1 Unit, J Walter Thompson;
- Ben Lightfoot, APAC H of Large Advertiser Marketing, Facebook;
- Charulata Ravikumar, CEO/India, Razorfish and SapientNitro;
- Fazal Ashfaq, Country Lead, Google;
- Himalee Madurasinghe, CEO, KANTAR LMRB;
- Irene Joshy, Regional Qualitative Director, KANTAR TNS Asia Pacific;
- Jiffry Zulfer, CEO, PickMe;
- Jonathan Bonsey, Chairman, Bonsey Jaden;
- Kanishka Weeramunda, Founder/Director, PayMedia;
- Kumudu Gunasekera, Director, Stax, Singapore;
- Navonil Chatterjee, Chief Strategy Officer, Y&R;
- Nimal Gunawardena, Chairman & CEO, Bates Strategic Alliance;
- Premakumar Prashanth, CEO/Co-founder, Direct2Door;
- Rohan Jayaweera, COO, Antyra Solutions;
- Sabry Haniz, COO, GroupM Sri Lanka;
- Sunil Sethi, Managing Director – Indian Subcontinent, Fonterra Brands;
- Tharaka Ranwala, Senior DGM, Sampath Bank;
- Thayalan Bartlet, CEO/ Sri Lanka, MullenLowe;
- Tista Sen, National Creative Director & Senior Vice President, J. Walter Thompson;
- Vidya Sivaraja, GM Marketing- Sri Lanka & Indian Subcontinent, Fonterra Brands;
- Vikas Mehta, Group CMO, MullenLowe Lintas.
LBR LBO Brand Summit – Five provocative and insightful sessions
In five different insightful sessions, over 20 thought leaders from the region and Sri Lanka will share their perspectives primarily on how marketing is challenged and shaped by the technological developments sweeping the globe.
- Building breakthrough brands in the post-marketing age;
- It isn’t digital marketing; it is marketing in the digital age;
- Consumer data is the new gold, so start digging;
- Welcome to the new multi-screen world;
- Content is king, let’s light the bonfire.
For further information, please visit this website or contact:
Lakshaman Bandaranayake | Founder/Summit Curators Lanka – Business Online (LBO)
+94 72 776 0167 Lakshaman@lbo.lk