The event will offer an opportunity to participate in a fruitful discussion and to gain insight from leaders in the field who have used innovative and market-driven strategies to develop sustainable global tourism cities. The conference will also allow participants the opportunity to network with industry peers.
GTCC 2016, entitled “Innovation & Market Driven Strategies: Keys to Sustainable Growth,” will allow city developers, government leaders, policy makers and captains of the industry to share knowledge, expertise and experiences in tourism city planning and development; to share integrated urban solutions; and to discuss opportunities, challenges and strategies related to sustainable tourism.
GTCC 2016 will be useful for the following:
- Researchers in urban planning, economic development, tourism, climate change and environmental management;
- Airlines and airport operators;
- City hall, local councils, governors and mayors;
- Architects for city landscaping;
- City services providers;
- Construction and engineering companies;
- Providers of culinary and gastronomy tourism;
- Officials in government tourism, economic, housing, industrial and public works;
- Managers and operators of hotels;
- Operators in medical tourism and health centres;
- Designers and operators of parks and theme parks;
- Providers and operators of ports, airports and road infrastructure;
- Services providers for smart cities;
- Tourism boards and agencies;
- Managers, operators and marketing agencies of tourism destinations;
- Urban planners and developers.
Click here for further information about the programme.