10 Oct 2016 - 11 Oct 2016
This summit is dedicated to defining codes and regulations, consulting community stakeholders and investing in assistive solutions to improve urban accessibility for all by 2020.
Organisations participating at this event include the following:
• Dubai Municipality
• Community Development Authority – CDA (Strategic Partner)
• Roads and Transport Authority (RTA)
• Ministry of Interior GHQ Fujairah Police Force – UAE
• Emirate NBD
• Pineda Foundation / World Enabled
• Handicap International
• Global Access Award Scheme
• Dubai Center for Special Needs
• SEDRA Foundation
• American University in Dubai
• Al Noor Training Centre for Persons with Disabilities
• Child Early Intervention Medical Center
• Royability Inc.
• Allied Vehicles
• Cruiser Scooters
You can also visit www.futureaccessibility.com to view a list of the confirmed speakers and further details on what these organisations are going to be speaking about and the sponsors showcasing their solutions, as well as the participation opportunities still available for your company.
Register now by contacting:
www.futureaccessibility.com | T: + 971 4 361 4001 | F: +971 4 361 4554 | firstname.lastname@example.org