14 Sep 2017
Themed as “The Next Level of Openness in Financial Services”, the summit will highlight how technology and changing consumer behaviors have enabled financial services to be open and more accessible in new and existing markets.
While the open platform environment brings new opportunities, IDC urges the industry to consider:
- The next generation of digital banking will need to unify client data and monetise such information;
- Tomorrow’s digital banks will focus on processes that serve customers’ requirements of speed and efficiency, not the requirements of the institution;
- Application programming interfaces (APIs) as the core enabler of staying relevant and ahead of competition;
- Disruptive technologies such as cognitive, robotic process automation and block chain to enable value propositions previously believed impossible;
- Taking a pragmatic approach to develop your fintech partnerships where you (the incumbent) and fintech firms must be able to address the new demands of digital financial services;
- Regulation will not be the barrier for innovation or competition as regulators are taking up new roles to promote realistic, healthy levels of competition.
- Standing out from the competition will not be easy; customers are expecting their providers to have a deeper understanding of their needs and fulfilling those demands faster than your competition.
Join our IDC analysts and speakers from Krungsri, TMB Bank, Thai Fintech Association and other leaders at the Thailand Fintech Innovation Summit 2017 on September 14, at Siam Kempinski.
As a subscriber of Oxford Business Group, IDC Financial Insights is pleased to offer you a complimentary conference pass (terms and conditions apply) to the Thailand Fintech Innovation Summit 2017.
For more information or registration, please visit the event website.
*Complimentary conference passes are only applicable for registration from licensed financial services institutions listed in Bank of Thailand.
Terms & Conditions apply.