Such factors are crucial for surviving the future of financial services.
The Summit aims to unlock the following themes:
- Build a new ecosystem of partners out of the industry by re-imagining a new value chain for customers where financial industry need to interface with manufacturing, retail, transport or telecommunications to offer a whole new proposition of products/services;
- Support industry-focused developers and create innovation communities that are fundamentally remaking what financial services fundamentally do;
- Respond to new customer segments that do not separate "banking" from other activities in their everyday lives, so that banking (or insurance) becomes integrated to into the lifecycle of a customer;
- Embrace partners in an era of unprecedented collaboration, so that banks, insurers, regulators, FinTech start-ups, tech vendors and customer advocates can remake financial services.
As a subscriber of Oxford Business Group, IDC Financial Insights is pleased to offer you a complimentary conference pass (terms and conditions apply) to the Malaysia Financial Services Summit 2016.
For more information or registration, please visit the event website.
* The Malaysia Fintech Innovation Summit 2016 is by-invitation and exclusively for qualified senior executives of managerial level and above in an IT or LOB role from the end-user financial services organizations only. Complimentary pass is on a first-come-first-served basis. IDC reserves the right to decline registration deemed inappropriate both online/on-site.