14 Feb 2017 - 16 Feb 2017
Are you looking to attend an international oil & gas conference & exhibition in North Africa & Mediterranean?
Would you like the opportunity to meet new clients or partners and do business in 1 place, across 3 dedicated days?If your answer is yes then The Egypt Petroleum Show 2017 is the only date for your diary, taking place from 14-16 February 2017 at the Cairo International Convention Centre (CICC), EGYPS 2017 will connect you with the leading oil and gas organisations involved in the regions fast developing oil and gas discoveries and opportunities. As an oil and gas industry expert, what can you expect from attending?
Join us at The EGYPS 2017 Conference and Exhibition to benefit from:
- A comprehensive conference programme covering an opening ceremony, ministerial & global business leader sessions and 8 women in energy conference sessions
- 28 upstream, downstream and midstream technical sessions over 3 dedicated days
- Networking with 800+ conference delegates attending to hear from 150+ expert speakers
- 10,000+ trade professionals from across Egypt, North Africa and the Mediterranean to do business with 300+ exhibiting companies
- Participation from 7 national oil companies and 8 international oil companies in addition to 8 international exhibiting country pavilions
Register today to attend the EGYPS 2017 conference; alternatively plan your visit to the exhibition by clicking here.
On behalf of the 2017 EGYPS Team – we look forward to welcoming you to the inaugural edition of the Egypt Petroleum Show from 14-17 February 2017.
PS: if you have colleagues who would be interested in attending EGYPS 2017, please follow this link.