03 Sep 2015 - 04 Sep 2015
The Forum’s mission is to promote a business friendly environment in Mongolia’s mining sector. In order to achieve its goal, the organizers strive to create the most comprehensive platform between the private sector, the government, and civic societies.
The Forum’s agenda is to present Mongolian mining investment opportunities to international investors and to create fruitful dialogue between the Government and private sector participants on boosting the competitiveness of the mining companies operating in Mongolia.
Delegates and speakers of the Forum will benefit from professional networking opportunities with various Mongolian and international players and enjoy the style and hospitality of Ulaanbaatar City.
Confirmed speakers include:
- H.E. Mr. Saikhanbileg – Prime Minister of Mongolia.
- Mr. Jigjid – Minister of Mining.
- Mr. Byambasaikhan – CEO of Erdenes Mongol LLC.
- Mr. Ochirbat – Head of the Organizing Committee, Former President of Mongolia.
- Mr. Andrew Woodley – CEO of Oyu Tolgoi LLC.
- Mr. Zoljargal – Governor of Mongol Bank.
- Mr. Algaa – President of Mongolian National Mining Association.
- Mr. Ganzorig – President of Golomt Bank.
- Mr. ENKHSAIKHAN – Minister of the Coalition Government of Mongolia.
For more information, please visit the event website or contact the organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org.