30 May 2019
With technology having a bigger role in changing the way firms do business, success has become a matter of leveraging on aforementioned technologies. It is now becoming more crucial to have a deep and nuanced understanding of their intended and unintended impact.
On May 30, 2019, thought leaders, industry experts, business executives, government policymakers, innovators, academicians, technology providers and more will gather at BusinessWorld’s annual Economic Forum, with the theme “The Future of Business: Next-Wave Disruptions and Opportunities” to explore the promises and dangers of technology and how these will impact businesses over the next 10 years.
Who should attend:
CEOs, CMOs, COOs, industry/sector leaders, decision makers, consultants, entrepreneurs, banks, government and private businesses executives; economists, financial executives, corporate executives, business owners members of local and foreign chambers.
Top reasons to attend:
- Get insights and strategies on the evolving economy from the captains of various industries
- Interact with key figures in the private and public sectors and discuss relevant economic issues
- Meet and network with top executives, business owners and decision makers
- Learn how to optimize your businesses and prepare them for future expansions
- Know the shifting consumer landscape and learn how to adapt with it
Key Session Topics:
- Automation and artificial intelligence and how they will impact people, skills and management
- Digital commerce and how big data and mobile technology will shape the future of retail
- Financial technology and the future of money
- Next-generation technology and the future of economy
Early Bird: Php 8,000 +VAT (April 8 – 30, 2019)
Regular Rate: Php 10,000 +VAT (May 1 to 29, 2019)
On-site Rate: Php 12,000 +VAT (May 30, 2019)
Group Rate: Get 1 free seat for every 3 seats paid
* 20% Discount for BusinessWorld subscribers, NGO’s and senior citizens
Reserve your seats now at https://www.bworldonline.com/bweconomicforum
Seat is confirmed only upon receipt of payment by Fiera de Manila or BusinessWorld.
No refund policy applies but substitution will be allowed.
*Fees are inclusive of conference kit, am and pm snacks and lunch.
For inquiries, call 896-0639 or 535-9901 local 707.