03 Dec 2018 - 04 Dec 2018
Key highlights of BBTC MENA 2018 include
- An expert panel of the region’s end users advising on the conference agenda, ensuring the content of the event covers the topics most relevant to the industry
- Market overviews from industry experts mapping out both near and long-term forecasts
- Insights on current and future projects, ¬case studies, best practices, CAPEX optimisation and efficient project management
- Education on residue upgrading innovation and technologies
- Discussion on the impact of IMO Marpol VI Regulations: challenges, solutions, refining and shipping industry cooperation
- Networking at social functions and throughout the exhibition area during the conference
The conference will take place under the Patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, Minister of Oil of Bahrain, with the support of the National Oil & Gas Authority (NOGA).
The event is held back to back with our Middle East Catalyst Technology Conference – ME-CAT, and special rates will apply to companies interested in participating in both events. The early bird rate is valid until 30 October 2018.
For more information about BBTC MENA 2018, please visit the website www.bbtc-mena.biz or email the organisers at email@example.com