The conference will feature speakers from top medical tourism destinations, all presenting under one roof:
- International Bumrungrad Hospital, THA
- Joint Commission International, SGP
- Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council, MY
- Kitahara International Hospital, JPN and more!
What will be discussed at the Asia Health & Medical Tourism Conference?
- Transforming Health care into a Highly Reliable Organization
- Future of Medical Tourism – From a Not-For-Profit Hospital Perspective
- The Patient Grab: Crisis in the Relationship with Hospitals, Facilitators and Medical Travellers
- The Key to Global Collaboration - Success Factors
- Health care Travel in the Globe and International Patient Rights & Ethics
Certified Medical Tourism Professional (CMTP) Training Workshop by Medical Tourism Association
- One-day workshop conducted by two trainers from the USA
- Benefits: 2-year individual membership with access to online materials
- Receive Certificate of Completion for Medical Tourism Best Practices
Contact us: Farah Hanizar | T: +603 2027 4767 | E:firstname.lastname@example.org