29 Oct 2013
Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with Africa`s digital, marketing, e-commerce and enterprise show which will be held on 29 – 30 October, in South Africa. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Africa`s digital, marketing, e-commerce and enterprise show looks in detail at how all businesses, including telecommunications, financial services, airlines and utilities, can make money from improving their systems and technologies.
Exploring the overlapping issues of Loyalty, Big Data, Social Media, Marketing Technology and Enterprise Technology, The conference sessions will provide topics and presentations most relevant to your business. The VIP conference and agenda will host exclusive keynote sessions with innovators and industry influencers.
Here are 10 great reasons you should attend:
- Hear how social media can help you with creating a productive lesson by transforming your chartroom into a classroom with Barbara Mallison from Obami
- Learn how to deliver real-time CRM to help you understand your consumers needs and how to drive customer engagement
- Find out what are the big trends in mobile and why you should adopt a mobile strategy in one of our free conference sessions hosted by Digital Planet
- Learn how to use data analytics to transform unstructured data into structured intelligence
- Discover secrets behind how social media will increase your e-commerce business at a round table discussion with Daniel Guasco, the co-CEO of Groupon South Africa
- Discover how to manage and protect your brand reputation on digital channels learn how to change your corporate strategy to meet interconnectivity demands
- Learn how to create profitable apps for your target market
- Uncover how to adapt your marketing strategy from print to digital with Sinisa Jovanovic, the Technical Director from IT Web
- Join the conversation and learn how Tinus Le Roux turned fun experience into a global business strategy
- Find out how to manage your brand online with Bellinda Carreira the Executive Head of Interactive Marketing of Standard Bank
Hope to see you on the 29-30 October at the Sandton Convention Centre.
Tel: +27 (0)11 516 4017
PS: Book by 20 September and save R1368