Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Africa Hotel Investment Forum (AHIF) which will be held on 23 – 25 September, in Kenya. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The Africa Hotel Investment Forum (AHIF) will return to Kenya this year, taking place on the 23rd – 25th of September at the InterContinental, Nairobi.
- The Africa growth story – Which will be the winning economies?
- African governments and the private sector
- How are the international operators tackling Africa?
- Finance Forum
- Overview of the top ten destinations for development in
- ABC of hotel development
Confirmed speakers include:
- ACCOR, Jean-Jacques Dessors, COO Africa, Middle East, Indian Ocean & Caribbean Islands
- AZALAI Hotels, Mossadeck Bally, Chief Executive Officer
- CBS, Peter Greenberg, Travel Editor
- Colliers International, Filippo Sona, Head of Hotels, Middle East & Africa
- Frontier Advisory (Pty) Ltd, Dr Martyn Davies, Chief Executive Officer
- Hilton Worldwide, Simon Vincent, President EMEA
- Hotel Spec, Mark Martinovic, Chief Executive Officer
- IHG, Taras Ettl, Vice President Development, Middle East & Africa
- Inaugure Hospitality Group, Denis Sorin, Chief Executive Officer
- Kenya Association of Hotelkeepers and Caterers, Mike Macharia, Chief Executive Officer
- Kenya Tourism Development Corporation (KTDC), Marianne Ndegwa Jordan, Managing Director
- Lonrho Hotels, Ewan Cameron, Chief Executive Officer
- Marriott International, Inc., Alex Kyriakidis, President & CEO, Middle East and Africa
- Okello Abungu Heritage Consultants, Dr. George Abungu, CEO and Lead Consultant
- Stanbic Bank (Kenya), John Ngumi Chairman, Konza Technopolis, Development Authority; Director of Investment, CFC
- STR Global, Philip Wooller, Area Director, Middle East & Africa
- W Hospitality Group, Trevor Ward, Managing Director & Founder
- World Travel & Tourism Council, David Scowsill, President & CEO
- Wyndham Hotel Group, Bob Loewen, Chief Operating Officer
AHIF is one of the only annual hotel investment conferences that connect business leaders from the international and local markets. If you are a serious investor interested in Africa, you must attend AHIF.
Click here to register now and save over $700.