Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 3rd Turkey Private Equity & Venture Capital Summit which will be held on 21 June, in Turkey. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
3rd Edition Turkey Private Equity & Venture Capital Summit
Accessing new markets – developing new opportunities
21 June, 5* Elite World Istanbul Hotel
The 2013 Turkey Summit provides an outlook on the Turkish market for international and domestic investors and industry professionals. The future of the Turkish mid-market and outlook for large deals will be assessed in detail and the new commercial code and role of family businesses.
The summit will tackle the private equity and venture capital question from two sides:
- what do the investors need to commit to deals, and how can they shape their products to the Turkish market?
- how Turkish companies make their offerings attractive for investors?
Key sessions include
- Understanding legal frameworks and market overview
- Doing deals in Turkey
- Funding Structures
- VC market analysis
- Accessing the mid-market and engaging family businesses
- Exit strategies and value creation
Working closely with the UKTI, ISPAT (Turkey Investment Agency) and Bezen & Partners to develop the agenda, some of our confirmed speakers include:
- European Commission
- Is Private Equity
- UniCredit Bank
- Unlu & Co
- Sabanci Holding
- Gozde Private Equity
- Family offices/businesses